The Objectives of DSAS Are:
- To foster, promote and protect the method of merchandise distribution and servicing in which its members engaged.
- To promote a high standard of merchandising and servicing practices.
- To foster favourable public relations and present the views of its members to government bodies and consumer groups.
- To cooperate with government bodies in respect of matters relating to the methods of production marketing and servicing employed by its members.
- To cooperate with other organisations and groups having similar objectives.
- To collect and disseminate information and data pertinent to the affairs of the members.
- To promote among its members friendly business relations, mutual confidence, goodwill, and
- To meet the collective needs of member companies. To do so always in the public interests.
Back to top